Board meetings are held once a month.
agenda for the next meeting
Content not available at the moment.
BOARD meeting minutes
Meetings are conducted in French and the minutes are also in this langage. They are not translated to English.
Description of the positions of the board of directors
- Preside over board meetings and assemblies
- Execute the decisions of the board
- Sign documents
- Represent the organization in the media
- Have an overview of the committees
- Assist the President in carrying out his duties
- Replace the president in his absence for all his tasks
- Collect membership fees
- Maintain accounting books
- Assist committee members in entering income and expenditure for their activities
- Make financial statements, corporation tax, declaration of taxes and deductions at source
- Keep the minutes of the various meetings and assemblies
- Draft minutes, agendas and resolutions
- Organize meetings / assemblies (Google agenda)
- Manage the mailbox: write and reply to emails, forward them to the people concerned, etc.
- Contact the heads of the committees so that they submit their provisional budgets at the start of the financial year
- Collect mail from the post office box
- Manage social media and Vitalité Frelighsburg’s website
- Draft communication documents (press releases, official letters, newsletters)
- Maintain Vitalité Frelighsburg’s communication strategies
- Develop promotional activities and tools
- Manage the calendar of events