Municipal subsidy for the purchase of cloth diapers
The municipality of Frelighsburg offers a subsidy for the purchase of cloth diapers to its citizens:
- Reimbursement of 50% of purchase costs up to a maximum of $ 150 per resident child of Frelighsburg, aged 0-24 months.
- Reimbursement of 50% of purchase costs up to a maximum of $ 250 per family residing in Frelighsburg for a multiple birth of children aged 0-24 months.
- Original purchase invoice(s) not older than one (1) year, from January 1, 2021.*
- Proof of birth of the child.
- Proof of residency.
- Form duly completed : Form for cloth diapers purchase.pdf
- New washable diaper
- Used washable diaper purchased from a specialized company
- Material for making washable diapers purchased from a supplier of this type of material
- These washable diaper accessories: absorbent insert, flat diaper fastener, diaper cover (waterproof fabric or wool), carry bag for soiled diapers.